There’s simply loads to do in our local area – the list below are places you can drive too from the Nag’s Head Inn in roughly 30 minutes. We can also provide a list of places an hour / above an hour too if you’re happy to drive further.
- Welsh Wildlife Centre – The Wildlife Trust of South & West Wales, this is a fabulous family day out with four themed nature trails, bird hifes, adventure play area, canoe hire, picnic areas and much more.
- Welsh Woollen Mill and Museum – a great day out for the family.
- Theatr Mwldan – if you’re staying with us in the local area, be sure to check out what’s on at Theatr Mwldan – from comedy, theatre, activities for the children and more, there’s plenty going on.
- Teifi Valley Narrow Gauge Railway – an old branch of the Great Western Railway, situated near Newcastle Emlyn between Carmarthen and Cardigan.
- Cardigan Bay Active – looking for something more exhilarating? With a range of activities including coasteering, paddle boarding and white water rafting, then Cardigan Bay Active is just for you!
- Crosswell Riding & Trekking – Nestled in the shadows of the Preseli Hills, Crosswell Riding Stables offer a relaxed atmosphere, with stunning scenery.
- Pembs Coastal Path – with simply amazing views, Lonely Planet stated that it was “one of the best long distance trails in the world”!
- Ceredigion Coastal Path – with stunning views and a wealth of walks, if walking if your thing then the Coast Path is a must!
- Teifi River Guides – local game fishing for trout, sewin and salmon on the River Teifi.
- Castell Henllys – visit this Iron Age Village and explore how our ancestors may have lived.
- Creative Pottery Cafe Narberth – Paint your own pottery, pottery parties, workshops and more!
- Ffynonne Woods & Waterfall – a beautiful secluded valley with heaps of woodland to explore, 4 rivers and a waterfall.