The safety of our customers and staff is of the highest importance so please adhere to the following Covid19 secure guidelines:-
• “2 Metre Physical Distancing Rule” – please adhere to the law in Wales!
• Contact Details – full name, mobile number and email address required please in case of outbreaks for “track & trace”
• Table Service Only – our staff will take your drinks and food orders
• One Way System – in operation please follow the signs
• Hand Sanitising – please do this on arrival and wash hands thoroughly in the toilets
• Table Sanitising – All tables, seating, menus and table items are sanitised prior to each sitting
• Inside Toilets – available in the pub, follow signs via front door (One In & One Out!)
• Contactless Card Payments – where possible to avoid cash handling (cash is still accepted)
• Do Not Return Glasses or Crockery – please leave on your table for our staff to clear
• PPE – all staff will be wearing face masks and gloves with regular hand sanitisation
• Table Occupancy – in the interests of safety all table bookings are limited to 2 hours
• No Smoking – under the canopy or decking area please
• Pets – allowed in grassed areas but must be kept on lead
• Reduced “Outside” Menu – we apologise – due to fewer staff and limited supplies
• Additional Cleaning – all toilets and touchpoints are thoroughly cleaned and sanitised on a regular basis
As per Welsh Government guidelines we will be opening outside for drinks only from Mon July 13th at 5pm (table service no bar) and for dinner from Wed July 15th at 5pm to 9pm and lunch from Fri July 17th at midday to 2.30pm.
Although we will review our opening hours depending on demand, we are not currently planning to serve dinner on a Sunday or Monday evening in July and lunch will only be served on a Friday, Saturday and Sunday until August, when we hope to be able to open inside.
Our Google and Facebook pages will list our up to date opening times.
Please bear in mind that your booking may be cancelled at short notice due to inclement weather.